Sunday, May 9, 2010

Guess who’s bizzack!!!

Hi everyone!!!  I’m back from my temporary hiatus.  I missed blogging and reading everyone’s blog.  But, I’m done with the Spring Semester and happy to say I have a new LONG list of things to do!  I am going to accomplish them, one at a time.  But, I promised the CEO that I will track my food and stay within my points everyday until my birthday trip.  If not, dinner in the ATL is on me.  So, here’s my list!!!

  1. Clean out my Spring notebooks and prepare my notebooks for summer classes
  2. Blog every night!!!
  3. Pack up clothes for my Goodwill drop off
  4. Complete my 30 day shred rotation
  5. Organize my desk – AGAIN!!!
  6. Clean out my old Tupper Ware and throw away anything that doesn’t have a top or bottom
  7. Clean my car, trunk and all!
  8. Resign my Weight Watchers summer pass
  9. Drink 64 oz of water a day!!

I’m ready and will be updating my status on a daily basis. 

Happy Mother’s Day to all the blogging Mommies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)