Thursday, August 5, 2010

Checking in!

Is it bad for me to admit that I like being sore from exercise?  My abs are sore, but it feels kind of good!!!  The soreness is kind of like my badge of honor; I did this, yesssssssss!!!!!!!

Work out check-in:
Monday - I stepped on the hell stair climber and was devastated to know that the shit hurts!!!!  Five minutes and I was done for the day. 
Tuesday - 45 minutes on the elliptical (thank you Jay-Z and Kanye, without you two I could not have done that)
Wednesday - 45 minutes of circuit and ab training with hurricane Tyrene :) the main reason I am sore!
Today - no workout partner, but I will be completing 45 mins on the elliptical at my home gym and also packing for my trip to the beach!!!

-Toot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)