Saturday, April 2, 2011

Catching up….

Hey all!!!!  Yes, I’ve been away for quite a while; personal issues, school, etc, etc, etc.  Still working out and checking up on the blog world ere’ now and then.  I miss you all!!!  First things first; yes I am still working out on a regular basis.  Still trying to get the eating under control and find the thing that works for me.  Secondly, my baby is gone :( he left for basic training in Oklahoma two weeks ago and I’ve been missing him terribly ever since.  I hope that when he comes home we can make some big moves together so stay tuned.  And lastly, I will try to post as much as I can; my new quarter begins Monday – boooooo!!!  But learning is fun…I guess, lol.  In the meantime, I’m taking new applications for Facebook friends, since I stay on there like a little crack head.  So, if you like please send me an add!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=45505689

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you're still hanging in there! I didn't even think about my scrub as a side hustle lol! It just curbed my cookie addiction! Maybe I'll send out a few samples to get feedback? I'll keep you in mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh big moves?? im intrigued!! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. big moves...huh...
    I'll say....*looks at you with a smirk*
    I'm excited...and Im not on FB so don't forget about us over here ok!
    Good luck with your quarter and hope the first day was great :-)
    What about twitter? Mine is @rofaithlovehope

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)