Sunday, May 29, 2011

Migraines

I have migraines or some sort of headache at least once a week. Now for me this is not a good thing because I'm usually so busy with a lot on my plate. I'm not sure what causes them but when I lost 40 lbs waaaaayyyyy back when I didn't have them so much. Now don't get me wrong, they didn't disappear but they weren't as frequent. Nowadays, I have them more often than not. So I sat down, while in the middle of one, and came up with a headache/migraine graph to try to get to the root cause. Here's what I came up with.

Stress->running around->being tired->pressed for time->eating horribly->pressed for more time->not getting my shit done->stressed because it's not done->tired so I don't cook->eating horribly because I'm stressed,tired,pressed for time cause I'm back-tracking,still not getting my shit done.

There you have it, my headache maze. Something must be done because I can't live like this. Awww shit, my temple is pounding. Bout to OD on some Goody powder :(

Wonderfully Complex

1 comment:

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)