Monday, August 13, 2012

Leiber award




My girl Ebbs awarded me with a Liebster blog award!! Yay!!!! This has taken me so long to get done because I'm doing it in between my work (yeah, I gets down like that). The Liebster award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. This is a great way to show some love and increase your followers at the same time.  Thank you Ebbs for thinking of me!!!

Rules for the award:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Notify the people you have tagged.
5. No tag backs.

11 facts about me:
1. I am so afraid of heights it's not even funny.
2. I really have the attention span of a lima bean, but I try to pay attention anyway.
3. I hate it when people refuse to take care of their feet, but decide to put them on me anyway...ewwww.
4. Groups of large birds make me nervous.
5. I used to hate shopping for clothes, now I can't stop (somebody help me please)
6. I've always wanted a big dog, but go with the smalls ones anyway. This year for my ladybug and me...go BIG or go home!!!
7. My arms are Always too short to use the ATM comfortably...no matter what type of car I'm in
8. I have a BIG fear of failure :(
9. I wish I could stay home and bake/decorate cakes all day...and eat them without consequences.
10. I just started a new job and I'm ready to make my next moves my best moves
11.  I sound like a kid over the phone (unless I just woke up - then I sound like my name is Mike...)

Questions from Ebbs!!!
1. What are you currently listening to on your iPod or MP3 Player (So I can get some ideas)? Marvin Gaye (and LOTS of it), Drake-Take Care, Emalie Sande (Love, love, love her), PM Dawn (oldie but goodie), Young Jeezy (motivation music),  Frank Ocean (new to me)
2. Any future fitness plans? currently doing 30 day Shred (just beginning), about to start Jillian Michael's Body Revolution 90 day program (in progress)
3. What is secret guilty show that you watch but embarrass to admit it? Right now Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Dichu ebba weally wub me Stebbie????) Shameful...
4. What has been the biggest surprise to you during these 2012 London Summer Olympics? That I haven't watched it yet
5. And speaking the the Olympics, what is your favorite sport to watch during this time? Gymnastics and swimming
6. What is your favorite dish to cook or bake? Baked Ziti and anything sweet (baking momma)
7. What is something you want to do on your own personal bucket list? To have a successful side hustle
8. What is a new blog or blogger that I should check out?
9. Which city would your visit first? New York or LA? And Why? New York because I would just love to walk around and experience the variety of cultures
10. What has been your proudest moment? Giving birth to my precious little lady
11. What is one thing that you love about yourself? I love the fact that I can be resilient even through adversity!

My Questions to you!

1. What is a major goal that you have been able to cross off your list this year?
2. If you could throw caution to the wind and hop on a plane to go anywhere (all expenses paid) where would you go?
3. What is your favorite color for this spring/summer?
4. If you had $1 million to give to any charity, what would it be and why? (and YOU can't be your Charity of choice, lol)
5. What's your ALL time weakness - I mean the urge so strong you can't even resist?
6. What your greatest accomplishment thus far?
7. Your workout playlist, please share...
8. What's your favorite workout (strength, cardio, circuit, or a specific dvd)?
9. If you could change your career right now, would you and what would you be?
10. What's your healthy go-to snack?
11. What's one thing you've learned from blogging?

Tag time!!
all the weigh
Ro Gets Fit
30 things to do while 30
Black girl gets fit
Mi Inspire

Happy Monday Everyone!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)