Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Time to say farwell...

Hey everyone

I've thought about this for a long time; I love wonderfully-complex, it's my baby and my outlet. But I'm at a stage in my life I'm going through a lot and I need some clarity and to focus on growing me. Wonderfully-complex was too thick with goals I just don't have the energy to focus on right now. I need my energy to be focused on making Mitzi a better woman.  I'm a new 30-year-old, and too old to be going through these issues.  These issues need to be nipped in the bud, so I'm saying goodbye to Wonderfully-complex for a while and starting a journal type blog where I only have one goal - to make Mitzi a whole woman. Since my old blog was a Hodge-podge of so many things, I need a fresh start. So, please update your blog readers by deleting wonderfully-complex and adding my new blog page...

Black Butterfly Chronicles

It's not up and running yet, my girlfriend is supposed to come by and take some really cool pics of me to add to my blog design. So goodbye wonderfully-complex and Toot - no nicknames, no alter egos, just me...Mitzi.

It's been fun :)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on your journey love...I'll be following

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jin - Thanks hun, and it will be a long journey, hopefully not so painful as it is right now :( thanks for the follow and I will keep you posted. I hope this tuesday is treating you and the little man well, stay away from Issac!

    @MissHaneefa - I will miss you too hun! Be sure to add black butterfly chronicles to your blog list. Wonderfully-complex has been good to me; I read y'alls comments over and over again. I hope to bring my support system to my new home!

    Smooches ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ro - thank you chica! You have no idea how much it means to me to have a great support system on here esp while going through this transition in life. Speaking of transition, I hope that you will get to see your little angel very soon. You are going to love motherhood!!!
    Smooches and keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)