Thursday, December 9, 2010

30 days of me - I'm behind, please forgive me

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


My daughter has the biggest impact on me.  For her I would do anything, endure everything and give my life for her.  I want to be a good example for her and be a woman she admires.  I love this little lady!!!



Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

My short term goals for this month are to find some direction in this lifestyle change that I'm embarking on.  I want to make it something I do consistently and not give up on.  I want to do this because I want to finally scratch some goals off of my list.


Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

Learning about my eating habits, admitting that I have a problem and trying to find solutions to those problems.

~ Stay tuned, vlog post to come this afternoon!!!

Have a great day everybody!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)