Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tag…I’m Making Myself It!!!

Alright Ro and Dee, here I go!

1. what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?

Lima beans!!!

2. did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?

I did go I majored in BA with a concentration in Health Administration.  Now I’m in grad school for Public Accounting. 

3. what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?

A wild turkey out in the country!

4. have you ever been to a fortune teller?

No, I don’t think I want to know anything about the future :)

5. can you juggle?

No, I’m not at all coordinated

6. hardwood floors or carpet?

Hardwood

7. is it called “soda” or “pop”?

Soda

8. what was your first car?

Dexter was or is a 1998 Honda Civic, manual, black and he was my first love

9. what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?

Red velvet cheesecake from the cheesecake factory

10. how often do you rearrange your furniture?

Whenever I move

 

OKAY…Tag yourself!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to know the future either! Too scared :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...now I want red velvet cheesecake. I've never had it, but I know it has to be good.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)