Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hump Day Happenings...

Hey blog world!!!  I've been a little M.I.A, working some things out in my little big head!  I had a rock bottom moment this week, but with the help of my SIWL (Sistah's In Weight Loss), I over came (kind of like that Eyes on The Prize Movie we used to watch all the time in elementary school during Black History Month).  Anyway, I digress...

Through their encouraging words, advise, and support I'm back on the wagon and holding on for dear life.  I just want to take a minute to thank....

Changing My Weighs
Brown English Muffin
Miesharoshawn
Ro

These are some inspirational ladies, please check their blogs out ASAP!!!

They told me to keep trying, this shit ain't easy for nobody, set small goals, stop your bitch-ass wining and do the damn thang already, etc, etc...And you know what, that was exactly what I needed to hear at a time when I was all out of steam.

So, to set a small goal for myself is a great thing - I try to attack the whole beast instead of attacking it in pieces. 

Goal #1 - Make it to Onederland!!!!!
Beginning weight: 211.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 199 lbs (199.99 if need be, shit I'm being real right now)
Deadline: Before October turns into November!

Here's my lunch for today, and yes I did eat the bread but it was calling me O_O

Zaxby's Grilled Chicken Salad with no Fried Onions and Light Vinaigrette

3 comments:

  1. Good lord you lunch looks good as heck....my breakfast was good, egg while omelet with spinach, turkey and 1 slice of cheese!!! I'm still stuffed 3 hrs later.

    WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

    I want to loose 10lbs a month...I'm hoping if I say it out loud and clear it might happen!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Glad to see your motivation back up! keep it going! Thanks for the shout-out as well! that salad has me salivating !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got ya back booskie...and gaww that salad look so good!
    One day at a time and one decision at a time.
    Hell you are motivating me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)