Wednesday, November 16, 2011

He finally did it

Happy Hump Day Peeps!!!

I just wanted to do a quick post (vlogging tonight) about my sweetie and his new endeavour...BLOGGING!  I've been asking him to do a blog for a while now, so he finally set it up.  Please check him out, follow him, and leave him a nice comment here and there.  Hopefully, once he gets situated in the blog world, he can tie it in to his new venture...POD CASTING!!! 

Yep, my baby is doing some good things - who knows where this may lead.

Brian Sabb

4 comments:

  1. How cool...congrats to him, I'll have to go check his blog out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dee - I'm so proud of him. I know he will love it. He is very into politics and such so it should be a good one.
    @BrownEnglishMuffin - You know I was on him about it - but finally after my post coming up tonight, he did it. I was going to give him a HUGE shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to him and I will check out his blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)