Monday, April 12, 2010

Pre weigh-in post

Hello all!

I've been a little M.I.A lately (exams and exhaustion will do that to you!). I just wanted to post something before my weigh in this morning. Yes, I'm hungry as hella-fella, but Nothing before weighing in. Does this really work, I'm just saying. In my 3-month journal, they have a page for Accomplishments and Goals for the week, and here is what I listed as my "This week I commit to" list:

- Tracking all foods - good and bad (did okay with this, still having trouble with weekend tracking. Any ideas are greatly appreciated)
-Walk at least 4 day this week (not good, my sneakers sucked so I was hurting 15 minutes in. Toot got new kicks so I'm on it this week. For that amount of money, it better feel like I'm floating on pigeons!)
-During 64oz of water a day (ehhh, so so - I'm not a water fan, but I'm going to do better this week)
-Don't expect too much too soon (this is big for me because I want to lose 30lbs in the first week, so I'm going into this being realistic)

Okay, that's all folks! Will post the official weigh-in results this afternoon.

Have a peachy day!!!

2 comments:

  1. The hardest thing about weight-loss is how long its takes. I hope all goes well with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pulling for a great loss tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)