Monday, April 26, 2010

A challenge to myself

I felt very inclined to write this post giving the past week (a great deal of senseless binging going on).  I’m doing the Weight Watchers plan and paying for it to.  I’ve lost a lot of money on weight loss programs in the past, but I’m determined to make this future endeavor work for me.  So, I’m challenging myself to weigh in (that’s the first step) and to post my food journals for the next 30 days.  I need some type of accountability is this joint. 

Have a peachy day!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're making yourself accountable. That's one of the reasons I started by blog.It was a place where I could write what I ate, what I did in terms of exercise and it was a place for me to be uber honest. The weight has not come off as quickly as I'd like but its important to keep trying. We can't give up. After awhile, journaling will be second nature to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Paula (and I love her blog!) Accountability is key.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)