Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm so ashamed...

I really am ashamed, REALLY!!!

Since my last blog post I've been dealing with many ups and downs.  Not only on the scale, but in my life PERIOD.  I'm at point in my life where I'm utterly dissatisfied with how I've handled certain situations and not really sure how to deal with them from here on out.  Let me explain this in detail, bullet points are usually my go-to way of getting my ideas across in an organized manner.
  • My weight has pretty much been the bane of my existence.  I'm at a point where I'm ready to see changes but not really able to...which leads into my second bullet point
  • I'm unhappy with my current career and financial situation.  I've made some very lousy financial and career decision in my past and now they have crept up to bite me directly in the ass!  I worry about money, paying my bills, reducing/eliminating debt, starting a savings, finding a new position that would lead me into a career, being bored at work, not really sure how to find another job...etc, etc.  All of this makes me extremely anxious and worried about my future.  As a result of my stress, I snack!  And boy do I do it well.  I don't snack on healthy things, I snack on Snicker bars, kettle corn, ice cream, cookies, chips and the list goes on and on.
  • I'm confused as to how I will find stress relief and not really able to make a plan because it seems like everything is coming down on me at once and everything is an absolute priority at the present time. 
I've neglected my blog for far too long and now it's time to be a big girl and sort some things out in my crazy life.  I never meant for my blog to be categorized as one thing or another, but I think its going into the direction of a "get your shit together" blog.  A place where I can publicize and track my goals, release some steam and hopefully see some light at the end of this tunnel.

Buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)