Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One month at a time - October

I've decided to take this thing one month at a time.  Define attainable goals that I can focus on to chip away at bolder rock that's in front of me.  It's not easy to put myself out there financially and personally; but hey, if I can post bra pictures of the gut I can do this.  I will check in weekly with my goals to assess my progress and then post a month end assessment to see if I stayed on target.  My long term goals are not my focus right now, however I will post them one day.

October goals:
  1. Set up payment arrangements with my two most delinquent credit cards
  2. Go paperless and update my contact/address information with all my peeps
  3. Plan out my meals and snacks so I don't have to spend extra money and time on buying them.  This will also help with my eating plan
  4. Fall clothes shopping for my daughter and I - try to find the best deals for my money
  5. Do something free every week with my daughter
  6. Come up with a budget that I can stick too
  7. Organize my coupons
  8. Clean my desk and shred unwanted paper work
Wow!!  I can already cross one off my list, YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)