Friday, March 23, 2012

30 things to do while I’m 30 – official list

In my previous post, I stated that I was going to do a sort of bucket list project.  Since I’m turning 30 in May, I think if I start planning and giving myself a map of how I’m going to work toward these things will give me a great advantage.
So without further ado, here’s my list!!!
  1. Confront my fear of heights by doing the Sky Walk in Stone Mountain GA
  2. Do a semi nude/boudoir photo shoot and hang the pictures in my new bedroom
  3. Become a home owner
  4. Buy myself something fromTiffany’s (real Tiffany’s, not swap meet Tiffany’s)
  5. Visit a winery
  6. Swim naked in the ocean
  7. Ride a rollercoaster
  8. Spend an entire weekend pampering and bonding with my daughter
  9. Stay up all night and watch the sun come up on the beach
  10. Finish my degree
  11. Take a cross fit class and finish without dying :)
  12. Take a pole dancing class
  13. Make a career change
  14. Take a cooking class
  15. Decorate my first cake
  16. Visit farmers markets in Atlanta and Charlotte
  17. Get a dog
  18. Go fishing
  19. Learn to play golf
  20. Hold a snake
  21. Take a picture in front of a famous person’s house
  22. Play in the rain
  23. Paint a piece of artwork for my new home (see goal #3)
  24. Purchase all new bras and panties for VS (can’t fit them now)
  25. Make a sex tape (don’t judge me)
  26. Ride a horse
  27. Crash the wedding and reception of a total stranger
  28. Be a vegan for a whole week
  29. Have a makeover
  30. Move to a new city (fingers crossed on that one)
There are only four major life-changing things on my list; the rest are just little things I’ve never done and would LOVE to do.  Some are a little racy, some just for fun, some are things I’m afraid of, and some are things that would improve me.  As you can see I didn’t add lose weight, workout, or get healthy.  That’s because it’s something I have to do to stay alive, so in order for me to enjoy emptying my “30’s bucket list” I have to be around and healthy to do so.  I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures.  Between now and then I will continue to blog about the everyday stuff, but the special bucket list posts will be really fun!  I plan on having a photo journal of everything I do so I can share them with you.  Well, maybe not the sex tape, but you know what I mean.  You will just have to take my word for that one!!!
Smooches

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE each and errrre one! You can do them all :-) GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ro! Thanks chica!! I'm so excited about turning 30 just because of this damn list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did enjoy reading about your adventures and love it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a GREAT list! I love the crash a wedding one! I agree with Ro, GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!! I need to make myself a 40's list. LOL at swap meet Tiffany's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep us updated on your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)