Saturday, June 23, 2012

What if's...

Although I'm still pretty sad, I'm staying positive about EVERYTHING!!! I'm focusing on finding the best of me and erasing the what if's out of my life and focusing on what IS. I never imagined that I would be here, but now that I am, this is the best time to discover the things that are real and amazing about me.

-I am the sweetest person you will ever meet; I go above and beyond for my loved ones.
-I'm pretty damn funny, I can crack a good joke.
-I'm artistic and creative, once I get those juices flowing.
-I'm driven to be a successful woman. One day I will wear a hat that VP of something...why stop at VP?
-I have beautiful brown eyes.
-I'm a pretty good kisser if I do say so myself lol!
-I am an awesome mother, I would die for my daughter.
-I want the best things out if life. Not necessarily material things, just the best experience possible.
-and finally, I am me-learning to love a happier and healthier Mitzi.




Smiling a little bit more today than yesterday...

Smooches

1 comment:

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)