Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tag baby!!!!

Ebb’s at Fitness and everything else had this on her blog and I jumped right on in!!!

1. If you had 10 minutes to be on a popular television show, which show would it be?  I would choose True Blood! I just want to touch Eric and be in Lafayette’s presence. OMG, I love that show!! June 10th for my True Blood fans!

2. If you could have one superpower what would it be?  It I’m totally going with Ebb's with this one – I would be able to read peoples minds, I’m nosey too, lol!

3. What TV show are you embarrassed about watching? Basketball wives for sure, I hate it and love it at the same damn time!


4. What is your favorite book? I have so many, my most recent favorite would be Perfect Peace. If you haven’t read it, please get you a copy!

5. What is the worst flavor of ice cream? Rum raisin….ewwww..

6. What is your favorite condiment? Mayo…for shame…

7. What is the ideal comfort food? Red velvet cake


8. What is the most important meal of the day? Dinner, it’s how I wind down my day, yum!

9. What is your dream job?  To be an evil hospital bureaucrat! Don’t judge me!

10. What subject do you wish you had paid more attention to in school? Science

11. What musical instrument do you wish you could play?  The violin, such an elegant instrument

1 comment:

  1. Hey Birthday Twin :) and oooohhh Red Velvet Cake sounds so good right now.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)