Friday, February 25, 2011

It just clicked...

~~~~~  Warning, random post ahead ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night I was thinking about how to find my 'Happy' and I went back to when I was younger (and smaller) and I began to think back and really evaluate if I was happy back then.  And, not to my surprise I was happier.  Actually much happier and satisfied with life.  Not because I was smaller, but because I was comfortable in my own skin.  I used to do things then that would be a serious binge trigger for me.  Getting back to that Mitzi would truly make me HAPPY!  So, I decided to get back to her, by any means necessary.  I know it's going to take a long journey of consistent habits and actions to get me to goal.  This morning, a 5 A-the freak-M, I woke up and went to the gym.  I feel good, it's out of the way and no way on this freaking earth am I going to f-up my day by eating like a crazy fool.  Okay, on to the randomness.

1. My dirty little secret:
This is my water bottle, I drink out of this every single day, EVERY SINGLE DAY...

This is the top - OMG I'm going to die of mold poisoning (sending this bad boy the the dishwasher ASAP)

2. I wanted to take this little guy home, but decided that would be inhumane


Okay, no more randomness lol!


I everyone has a great Friday!!!!  I know I sure will since I don't have to worry about fitting workout time into my 'home chillin doing absolutely nothing' schedule.
Smooches!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I feel ya on finding your happy. We all need a lil happy in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm CLEAN THAT OFF.....lollllll.....I am checking mine now.
    Have a WONDERFUL Weekend Toot...

    5 AM.....girrrllll....thats whats up

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 am! Wooow that is amazing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What little guy home? What's that in your hand?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am applying for a job that would place me in NC, it is still in the early stages, but I am excited and I hope that it goes through.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)