Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mid Day Rant - My Pet Monster, office edition

Okay, so today has been a very weird day.  I'm very scattered and a little unsure of myself today.  Tired of being in the office, so I have a short shopping list of personal items I need to get so I strike off to Wal-Mart (the most horrible place on earth!!!).  Then, because I'm hungry, or BIG hungry as my daughter calls me, I go to Chick-fil-A.  Usually, I get the chargrilled chicken sandwich.  But today, I was bold and I had an intense taste for some nuggets.  Soooo, I get the 4-piece kids meal with a fruit cup.  Just enough nuggets to get this craving at bay but not too much.  I walk my happy ass back up in the office and guess who is not to far behind...BIGGER hungry.  Someone I work with who shall remain nameless but we can call her My Pet Monster.  You know, the person who always wants what you're eating and insists that it comes from your plate!  That one...

MPM: Hey, where you been?
Me: Out to Wally world and back.
MPM: You didn't tell me you were going to get something to eat...
Me: Oh, last minute thing.  Sorry...
MPM: What you got?
Me: kids meal
MPM:  Let me taste a chicken nugget...
----Now if any of you know, Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets are small as hell!!!!  On top of that I only have four.  Now, MPM knows what the hell a nugget from there tastes like so why in the hell do you want to 'taste' one.  Just be real and ask for a nugget, shit don't beat around the bush.  Next, if I give you a nugget what am I supposed to do, HUH?  Eat three then proceed to lick the carton for residual nugget pieces and drippings?????  HELL NAWWWWWWWW!!!!
Me: I only have four...
MPM:  I just want to taste one (here we go again with that word)
Me: No, I'm hungry.  My nuggets are off limits boo, sorry :)
MPM: Oh okay, I see how you want to be.  Alright...
Me: silence, and happily eating my chicken nuggets.

Okay, that is all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)