Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend re-cap

Thursday night we decided to venture out to The Oyster Bar for some good eats!! Let me just say...it was sooo good. Reasonably priced and fresh oysters. What more could a girl want?!?!






They didn't survive long enough for a picture.






They shuck them in front of you!






Brian eating chowder






My shrimp and grits...not how I usually take them but pretty good






These were amazing. Oysters with Alfredo sauce, cheese, and bacon ... Orgasmic






Happy tummy!!!
Moving on to Saturday, we got drunk...nuff said...












And then Sunday...I got this...






Yup!!!!
Happy Monday!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. mann I love me some oysters. Looks good. and I like that tat..
    TAT TAT TAT TATTED UP :-)
    Have a grea weekend Toot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ro, girl I was in heaven!!! Thanks, I love this tat, it hurt like hell though!!!
    ~Toot

    ReplyDelete

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)