Sunday, March 28, 2010

Figuring things out and running with a cold

I’m still trying to find the balance in my life, but I think things are starting to come together.  My old blog was a constant reminder of my start and stop pattern.  So, I started a new one that I will be able to keep up with more easily, thanks to Windows Live.  Love this shizzzz!!  I can work on my blog like I’m making a word document and it’s so easy.  Needless to say I want to marry love my computer.  So, what is this blog going to be about?  Let’s just say it’s about a lot of things, my life is all over the place so why not document it all. 

I’m a mother, a student, a daughter, a friend, a lover – a whole lot of things!  Why not share it all?  -----> to the blog post!

I have a cold; it’s been coming down on me for about a week now and finally caught up with my behind.  See, I’m on this mission to lose weight (on my Before I Turn 30 list – coming soon to a blog near you).  I’m always TRYING to eat healthy, but I won’t exercise to save my life.  Enter Gangstaboo ---> She’s my home girl from work, exercises like tomorrow won’t come and is doing very well I might add.  So today, we decided to go running outside (such a beautiful day).  But hey, I have a cold and my inhaler is at home in my gym bag…pretty freaking smart Mitzi.  But what did I do?  I was a trooper and ran 45 minutes with burning lungs, a stuffy nose, throbbing head!  All I can say is….

GOOOOO TOOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)