Sunday, March 28, 2010

New New…and some self discovery

Well, it’s been a few days since the last post.  So far, I enjoy blogging about things other than my weight loss journey (although that is an integral part of why I’m doing this).  It’s a long and hard process, I’m sick of it right now and I haven’t even started all the way.  What is my problem?  I’m just at a point now where my patience is running thin; who am I kidding it’s always been then.  Where in the hell is my patience…good time to write a letter begging for my patience to come back.

Dear Patience,

Where are, where have you been?  I hope all is well, but right now I really need you.  I need you to be there for me and help me through my trials and what not.  This is impossible without you, but I know that I have to make an effort to get you here.  Okay, I’m going to lay everything out on the line; I’m failing at this and I can’t possibly see myself doing it; unless you are here with me.  I’ve taken you for granted so many times and now I’m all in.  I’m all in, Patience.  The only other component I need is you.

Signed,

Mitzi

Okay, there it is – let’s see if this brings her back. 

Oh, and let’s not forget about the NEW NEW…presenting the NEW Toot!!!

March19 027March19 012On to the weekend!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)