Sunday, March 28, 2010

Major ramblings…

Today was mucho interesting – not in the sense of an interesting event, just interesting that I got my butt up and went to circuit.  Our company has an excellent wellness center that offers classes throughout the day.  Since I’m in school during the day, I can’t take classes because I spend most of my time making up the time that I’ve been away.  This week, however, I’m on Spring Break!!!  That’s not a big deal for working adult students, because we still have to go to work and go on with our daily schedule.  So I went to the gym :)  glad to say that I did cause I really wanted to stay in my chair, wrapped up in my blanket (since it’s such a gloomy day). 

I start my days the exact same way, every time, no deviation.  A cup of Joe (preferably a Latte 1/2 skim and 1/2 coffee to keep me satisfied).  And I enjoy it in my Pluto mug!!!

march10 039Then, I proceed with my morning particulars: ironing clothes, packing lunch/making breakfast, shower, dress and leave.  Lately this ritual has had me behind schedule, chronically behind schedule.  I miss out on awesome parking spaces and I’m most always there past 4 and 5 (hated it!!!  Ya’ll remember Men on Films???)  So, I’m going to take a stab at getting a lot of this stuff done at night to see how I can function in the AM.  Oh, and guess what I’m currently in love with, so glad I found, never want to see leave…

march10 044 Baby Sweet Peppers!!!!!

These bad boys are so sweet and crunchy, I can’t resist them.  And as an added bonus, they are very healthy.  I picked them up because they were cute (yeah, I’m a shallow bitch, and what) but I fell in love because I got to know them on a deeper level.  We are so a match made in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave your 2 cents before you go :)